Terms & Conditions
The website www.wandererspicks.com is owned & operated by Wanderers Picks ABN 25 425 727 033
When purchasing from Wanderers Picks and/or subscribing to our newsletter you are agreeing that you have read/ understood all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time by Wanderers Picks without notice.
All images on this website are subject to copyright. The content of wandererspicks.com is provided for your personal, non-commercial use. Content is not be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, modified, posted or distributed in anyway without prior consent.
- When supplied with an incorrect address by customer the box will be re-directed to Wanderers Picks and disposed of as products no longer remain fresh. It is a commitment by Wanderers Picks that all products be delivered at the highest quality and a decision will be made to dispose of re-directed products, once returned, at the discretion of Wanderers Picks
- Should the delivery address supplied by the customer be incorrect or insufficient details provided Wanderers Picks cannot accept any responsibility for any loss experienced. It is the obligation of the customer to supply accurate details at the time of order.
- For deliveries to business addresses you must include the business name with your order. If Wanderers Picks is charged a re-delivery fee by one of our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details, that charge will be passed onto you.
- No deliveries are made on public holidays, Mondays, Fridays or Weekends- Requested delivery dates are available by prior arrangement.
- We are unable to specify an exact time for delivery.
- We will always endeavour to deliver an order by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control. You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- If a picnic box is not been received by a recipient, it is your responsibility to inform us
- Orders will be dispatched upon payment in full to Wanderers Picks
- Wanderers Picks requests that the recipient be available to receive the delivery on the day of delivery. If no one is available to accept the delivery, then the box will be left outside the residence
- Picnic boxes that contain cheeses may not be suitable to deliver to some outer metro, country and interstate areas. If this is the case, we will contact you to discuss suitable substitute items requiring refrigeration can only be delivered to the Perth metro areas. The recipient must be home to receive these items in person.
- Our delivery drivers use their discretion when leaving picnic boxes. As part of this service, the deliverer will leave the box in a safe place at the delivery address if available. If unable to leave in a safe place, the parcel will be directed back to us & a re delivery fee will occur.
- For photographic purposes some products have been featured with additional props. Unless an item is listed in product description it is not included in the picnic box
- Picnic Boxes containing alcohol may only be purchased and delivered to persons over the age of 18.
- In periods of extremely hot weather, Wanderers Picks reserves the right to include non-perishable items as alternatives to those perishable items that require immediate refrigeration on delivery. We do not take any responsibility for loss of goods that have been delivered without recipient home
- We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock. As many of our suppliers are small producers who are themselves subject to seasonal availability and production limitations, we reserve the right to replace any unavailable product with a product of equal or greater value and quality.
- Wanderers Picks does not take any responsibility for the content on any messages sent from a sender to a recipient. Messages are not altered or censored by Wanderers Picks and are sent as requested by the sender.
Cancellation/ Refunds/ Exchanges
- All cancellation of gift orders must be done no later than 48hrs prior to delivery. We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the gift has left our premises. Cancellation requests are to be sent to [email protected]
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such cheese & chocolates cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]